FRONT LINE LEADERSHIP
The ability to see the big picture is one of the most powerful skills we can have because it helps us to remove the stumbling blocks that prevent us from moving ahead.
Our Front Line Leadership Training Program is designed to deliver quality workshops and learning products that are geared for the specific workplace needs of Team Leaders, Supervisors and Front Line employees.
The most successful leaders are able to meet the needs of a demanding workplace through effective leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. A team leader leads and delegates by empowering the team members through responsibility and accountability.
The leader recognizes that each individual effort is vital to the success of the company.
The participants will learn:
- To Build Team Morale
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- The Principal Aspects of Leadership
- To Develop the Individual Team Members
- To Lead and Motivate
- Building Commitment in the Workplace
- Building Trust with Front Line Employees
- Giving Constructive and Effective Feedback
- Harassment Prevention in the Workplace
- Managing Anger
- Managing Change
- Managing Difficult and Challenging Employees
- Customer Service Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Interviewing Skills