Customers drive and grow our business. Much too often customers feel unwanted due to poor service and lack of appreciation, courtesy and respect. A customer wants answers that are useful and relevant. Providing excellent customer satisfaction is a skill that must be applied on a constant and regular basis.
Service providers must learn the skills that lead to successful customer experiences and apply the “human touch” with every single customer interaction.
What do Customers Want?
- They want to know that you care about them
- They want you to make them feel special
- They want to feel that they are valuable
- They want to be treated with respect
- They want answers that will resolve their immediate issues
In order to satisfy and retain customers, service providers must deliver the type of excellent service that results in a positive and memorable customer experience.
In this workshop the participants will learn:
- Barriers to internal customer satisfaction
- Customer service principles
- Managing Angry Customers
- Case studies
- Exercises Designed to Improve Customer Service Skills